An all-metal speed ring with a Balcar® / Paul C Buff® mount that can fit any square, rectangle, strip, or octagon softbox.
- Locking Gasket - Fits securely over any Balcar® or Paul C Buff® flash head
- 8 Rod Holes - Works with any square, rectangle, strip, or octagon softbox
- Rotation Lock - Allows you to adjust and lock down the angle of the softbox
- Inner Ring - Removable and switches to fit any light
Interfit speed rings are designed for use with Interfit’s line of professional softboxes, as well as with various other brands. The rings are made out of high-quality metals to ensure stability. The outer diameter of these speed rings is a standard 7.5″ (19cm), making it compatible with thousands of softboxes from dozens of manufacturers. The inner rings on these speed rings have a diameter of 5.8″ (14.5cm) and can be changed out to fit any manufacturer's light (inner speed ring adapter required).
This speed ring is designed for use with any light that uses the Paul C. Buff® or Balcar® mount.
|Outer Ring Diameter:||7.5" (19 cm)
|Inner Ring Diameter:
||5.8" (14.5 cm)
|Compatibility:||Buff Einstein®, Buff Alien Bee®, Balcar®|
|Weight:||0.8 lb (0.3 kg)|
- [1x] Standard Outer Speed Ring
- [1x] Balcar® / Paul C Buff® Mount Inner Ring