A small, rectangular softbox that provides soft, directional light; perfect for use with a speedlight.
- Ideal for tight headshots, still-life, and product photography
- Included fabric grid provides further control over the light spread
- Heat-resistant material ensures durability and allows compatibility with hot-lights
- UV-coated diffusers eliminate magenta color cast
Interfit’s new line of professional softboxes comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes in order to fit the specific needs of all photographers. These new modifiers are designed for everyday use in professional studios and were crafted to meet the demands of even the most stringent photographer.
Every Interfit Professional Softbox Features:
- Durable Heat-Resistant Material, making it suitable for use with any flash, LED, fluorescent or tungsten light source up to 1000w
- Pebbled-Silver Lining, for even, edge-to-edge light throughout the softbox
- UV-Coated Diffusers, for more durability and to eliminate magenta color shift
- Velcro Attachments, for an easier and more reliable hold than metal snaps
- 40˚ Fabric Grid, for greater control of light spill.
Rectangular softboxes are the most widely used shape of all softboxes. The rectangular aspect ratio creates unique versatility, while the long, straight edges of the box allow users to feather the light on to, or away from their subject. These softboxes can be used in either a vertical or horizontal orientation, depending on the photographers’ needs. In the vertical orientation, the longer edge of the softbox enables the user to create evenly-lit headshots, half-body portraits and (depending on the size) even full-length portraits, with the ability to feather the light. When used horizontally, rectangular softboxes are great for head shots and half-body portraits, as they offer an even greater range for feathering the light onto the subject. This creates a soft gradient from the highlight side, down to the shadow side of your subjects’ face. As with square softboxes, rectangular softboxes are commonly used in still-life and product photography due to the linear catch light.
*Speedring required. Sold separately.
|Length:||24" (60 cm)|
|Width:||16” (40 cm)|
|Depth:||13” (33 cm)|
|Inner Diffuser:||UV-Coated, 0.5-stop|
|Outer Diffuser:||UV-Coated, 0.5-stop|
|Fabric Grid:||Included – 40º|
|Fabric Material:||Heat-Resistant Polyester|
|Weight:||1.6 lb (0.7 kg)|
- [1x] 16 x 24" Rectangular Softbox
- [1x] UV-Coated Inner Diffuser
- [1x] UV-Coated Outer Diffuser
- [1x] 40º Fabric Grid
- [4x] Steel Rods
- [1x] Carrying Bag