The TTL-N Remote for Nikon gives users complete wireless control of Interfit premium monolights from the camera position.
- Allows for precise power adjustment in Manual, TTL and High Speed Sync modes
- Supports Nikon’s I-TTL protocol and is compatible with most Nikon cameras
- Syncs at up to 1/8000sec.
- Has an operating range of 100m (320′)
- Gives control of the audible recycle beep and LED modeling lamp
- Uses two AAA batteries
**NOTE: Your lights and remotes may need a firmware update to ensure complete compatibility. Check here for the latest firmware!
|Compatibility:||Interfit S1, S1a, Honey Badger, and Badger Unleashed|
|Control Groups:||3 – (A, B, C)|
|Maximum Sync Speed:||1/250sec. in normal sync mode
1/8000sec. in high speed sync mode
|Transmission Range:||320' (100 m)|
|Power Supply:||2x AAA Batteries (not included)|
- [1x] TTL-N Remote for Nikon
- [1x] Micro-USB Cable